dimarts, 28 de maig del 2019

my world

MY HOUSE

My house isn't very big, it is yellow and has one floor. In the entrance was a little corridor, at the 
end of the corridor, at the left was my sister's room. It is medium size and it is white.
In front of my sister's room there is the kitchen. The kitchen is little, with a lot of cupboards, the 
fridge and the freezer. In the kitchen there isn't a dishwasher.

Not far from the kitchen there is there is the livingroom, with a table where we eat and on the other
side there are two sofas and the TV. Then there is my parents' room, with a big bed and a  
big mirror My room is little, with a big wardrobe a desk and the bed.
Next to my room ther is the bathroom and finally there is a door that goes to the garden with a 
garage too. The first floor is my grandmother's house, but now she doesn't live here.

Resultat d'imatges de HOUSE

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

UNESCO

- I have been to: MALTA  Describe the site:  The capital of Malta is Valletta. It is a fortified city located on a  hilly  peninsula between...

horror movie