dilluns, 10 de juny del 2019

bye bye eso

BYE BYE ESO 

The eso as an importan period for my live. In this stage are full of change. At this stage we can explane many experience, for example the first day in the high school. I still remember as if it were yesterday, I was very nervous for the class, and the schoolmate. In this four years I have learnt many subjects for example: Economy And the subjects I liked the least
are physical mates I think lasting that, we learned many things, I believe that there are people who have not used anything I think that for each person the experience lived here is different, for each one we can be better and for someone worse, each person has their history, experience that and I think that this can be good.My experience during this four years has not been absolutely good, but I have not been in a bad state, I think that I have made new friends, which I know will be with me, although I think that next year we are separating almost everything to be able to study what we like for our future. I think you should take this with a desire because it is a compulsory study if you want to have a future

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

UNESCO

- I have been to: MALTA  Describe the site:  The capital of Malta is Valletta. It is a fortified city located on a  hilly  peninsula between...

horror movie