dilluns, 6 de maig del 2019

easter holidays best photo

                       
EASTER HOLIDAYS BEST PHOTO

In this photo we can see two people me and another person. The photo was taken in my house in Castello d' 

Empuries.He is a very importan person for me, the photo was taken with an application called snapchat.

During the day we were together in my house and in in the afternoon we went to girona in the girones space to buy clothes. When we arrived, we went to the parking lot to park the car. As we arrived at four in the afternoon we went to open and we ate a creep after ate creep we went buy clothes and we had dinner in Macdonal's.














Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

UNESCO

- I have been to: MALTA  Describe the site:  The capital of Malta is Valletta. It is a fortified city located on a  hilly  peninsula between...

horror movie